Meet One Fruity Mama

My photo
TN, United States

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Resolutions

Here are some of the most common resolutions made each January. If you have one of these on your list, then be sure to create a plan as well. For example, if your resolution is to workout more often, then get out your calendar and mark each Tuesday and Thursday with the type of exercise you resolve to do. Resolutions are hollow without a plan!

1. Get Organized
2. Spend more time with Family and Friends
3. Exercise More Often
4. Lose Weight
5. Quit an Addiction (drinking, smoking, etc.)
6. Enjoy Life More
7. Get Out of Debt
8. Learn a New Skill
9. Volunteer More
10. Keep House Clean

I will share my list of resolutions or goals for 2009 tomorrow.

3 comments:

Heather Palacios said...

"resolutions are hollow w/ out a plan" Grrrrreat line! So simple yet so profound. I'm still prayin' thru what I can do 4 God this new year, but whatever it is, I wanna have a plan 4 it!

Jen Sue Wild said...

Great quote!
Happy new year and thanks for stopping by my blog.

Unknown said...

Good idea to create a plan to follow through that is something that I am going to work on tomorrow. I have the goals or resolutions but . . . forget to do the rest. Thanks for the inspiration! WendieJ