Meet One Fruity Mama

My photo
TN, United States

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Wow the day of love. I can truly say that I have had a wonderful day and have felt relaxed and love. However as my girls get older I miss the goodie bags and valentine's that we did every year. I always thought I loved the school parties more than they did. Tonight I am headed to the symphony. I am excited because I will be trying my hand at tablescaping for the first time. It is exciting to be trying something new. However I am sad because my sweet husband and I will be away from each other for awhile. He is in the local Jazz Orchestra and they are playing a gig. So I will be enjoying an evening alone with good friends and anxiously awaiting the chance to go an see him play. I look forward to showing pictures of the event tomorrow.

1 comment:

Hccm said...

As a devoted SITSta, I am of course committed to showing comment love to those that follow me. Today, I am visiting your blog to say thanks for being a follower! Copy and paste this comment and head over to Hot Chocolate Caramel Mocha to enter my giveaway.

-Wenda