Meet One Fruity Mama

My photo
TN, United States

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Caddy

My husband WON A CAR!!! Not just any car but a cadilliac.......wait it gets better....it is a 1995 Green Cadilliac Sedan DE Ville. So the Hartley's now have what we refer to as the Hoop-ti-mobile. I am loving riding around in my car that makes me at time feel like I am driving my pimp's car and other times feel like a little old lady driving the last car she will ever own. But whatever I feel like it was nice to be blessed with a unexpected surprise.

Mark won the car in a drawing that our local veteran's group was having. He bought one ticket. I had jokingly told the girls for months that "momma's gonna win that car". Little did I really think we would. When they drew my husband's name I was shocked. Our youngest daughter was so upset she promptly asked to walk home. Nice thought...she would rather walk than ride in a car. Now I know what she will be driving at 16. However now we are all getting used to the caddy and it will truly be one of fond family memories when the kids have kids of their own.

Just another reminder that God loves a good joke.

No comments: