Meet One Fruity Mama

My photo
TN, United States

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanks and Blessings Day 2

Well this is another beautiful day and the start of my Thanksgiving break. In just a few short hours we are off for one of my favorite family traditions. We always visit my husband's family for Thanksgiving holidays. It is always so awesome see his relatives and watch the kid's interact with their cousins that they don't see very often. As they have gotten older they have had less in common with their cousins, as to be expected, but it is still fun to see how they have all changed.

Which leads me to my blessing. I am so thankful for my husband. Now no one would say we are the picture of domestic bliss but we do love each other and thankfully over 18 years ago God gave me a husband that really was committed to better or worse, richer or poorer. I am so blessed by him.

So the next time he is about to drive me crazy for the 100th time I will read this post and be so grateful for my MARK.

No comments: