Meet One Fruity Mama

My photo
TN, United States

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Ever have days like this:

...like you've been eaten by a 100-ft shark? We've all had days like that. Shoot, poor Jonah LIVED a day like that! But when you do, just remember God is bigger, mightier and stronger than anything that tries to swallow you whole. The shark can get you in its grip, but God has the shark in His!!
www.leadHership.net

This was taken from a blog that I follow and get such insights from. The message today really hit the nail on the head for me. I feel like I am drowning in choas. Drowning in problems I can't seem to solve. Yet I know MY GOD is bigger. A friend has shared that she is losing faith. I guess we all feel like that at times but I know it is in our lowest points that GOD is really there with us. Month after month I struggle at certain times. I feel sick, depressed, stressed but it never ceases to amaze me that I overcome it. Not because of anything great that I do but because it is part of God's plan.

So I today I maybe in the shark's grip but I can relax knowing that the shark is in GOD's grip.

No comments: