Meet One Fruity Mama

My photo
TN, United States

Monday, October 27, 2008

Why I am a fruitymama

"......but the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfullnes, gentleness, and self-control.
Galatians 5:22-23

"..............By this My Father is glorified, that Bear Much Fruit; so you be My disciples."
John 15:8


These two verses explain what I am searching for in my life. I want to be the type of mama that represents these two verses in my life. My daughter's have informed me that fruity is a negative term but I am so old that I never got it. However what it represents to me is a mama that has the Fruits of the Spirit and thru her life bears much fruit. Oh yeah, I like to think it means I am a fun loving, silly mama. So I strive everyday to live these verses out and have a good time doing it.

No comments: