Meet One Fruity Mama

My photo
TN, United States

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Game On.....the challenge

One of the blogs I read had this challenge on it. I decided to take it for myself and see what I can do. I will get you in blogland updated on my progress.

Here are SIX (6) personal challenges for the next 75 days and my answers to how I will meet each challenge.......

1. How many books will I read?
Five books and daily Bible reads

2. How many CD/MP3's wil I listen to?
Five a week...so that would be 50 CD/MP3's

3. How many days will I work out?
Ok this is the hard one for me. I will walk on four days a week.

4. How many major ideas will I share?
At least ONE every week

5. How many days will I eat right?
SIX (6) days a week...ok I need one day of fun right?

6. How many meetings will I have with others?
At least one meeting of importance every week.

7. How much money will you save in the next 75 days?
Fifty Dollars a week

Do you have a challenge? What will you do in the next 75 days?

No comments: