Meet One Fruity Mama

My photo
TN, United States

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My Brave Ellen



This is my very special daughter, Ellen. A week from today she will turn 14 years old. It is so hard for me to believe how fast time has gone since she was born. Seems like it was just yesterday that she telling me how I was her best friend and she wanted some Mella Mella (Mello Yello) to drink. Now she is more likely to tell me I embarrass her and she can get her own drink. However she is still my baby.

A month ago she was a sick little puppy. She had just been released from the hospital after having a hole in her heart repaired and her heart beat regulated. Today she looks like the girl in the picture. Back at school and cheerleading too. Amazing how quickly kids recover. Just like time it is FAST!!

I am so happy to have such a special daughter.

No comments: