Meet One Fruity Mama

My photo
TN, United States

Friday, October 24, 2008

When a Fruity Mama Goes Rotten

I lost it today. I lost my cool and temper with my family and with it I lost my peace for today. How awesome to know that God forgives us when we lose are cool and temper, and will give me back my peace. However I will keep striving to leave the life that is more of me and live the life that is all of him...our heavenly father God

Things here have been busy and a little stressful to say the least. Mark and I have been working six days a week for about six weeks now, continuing to deal with Ellen's health, doctor's appts/calls, taking care of normal day to day life and finances, and being over committed in to many areas. Well it has caught up with me. I am fried....both physically and emtionally. I need to take my refuge in the Lord.

Today I will spend less time pleasing others and serve with the joy of the Lord. My mission is to be the Child of the King and stay in the teachings. I have in a great CD called There is Only One God that I got from Weigh Down Workshop (http://www.weighdown.com/) and it is wonderful. I will stay in the word and then I can keep my peace, which leads to keeping my cool and temper.

1 comment:

Brandon Owen Gibson said...

You wanted someone to read it...it's been read! I know how you feel - I have a blog too (www.brandonogibson.blogspot.com), and no one ever reads it either. :)

Brandon