Meet One Fruity Mama

My photo
TN, United States

Monday, January 5, 2009

Auditions Day 1

Well..I am a Day late but this is my Sunday post. So while technically I failed at getting a post a day already...I am going to count this as my fourth post for the fourth day of 2009. Yesterday I wasn't able to post because between church, laundry, kitchen duty, a well needed and deserved nap....I had auditions for Suessical the Musical. I saw 30 folks that wanted to sing, dance, and charm their way into the musical I am directing. What a whirlwind of activity. I so enjoyed the audition process and was blown away with some of the talent and now nursing a bruised lip from biting my lip, so as not to laugh at some other talent. It was interesting to say the list.

Some people have bucket list before they die....will I had a before I am 40 bucket list. I have done some of the things. Others I have moved to a before I die bucket list but two things still lingered. First...I wanted to run, at least, a half marathon. Ok to be honest it was a marathon but I am much more realistic now. Second....was to direct a major musical or play. So this year is my last chance and I plan to do both. My mother always said no one died from work...so I will see.

My quote today comes from Magic Johnson:

When you face a crisis, you know who your true friends are.

Hope you have no crisis today and you have lots of true friends.


Blessings;
Gina

2 comments:

Jen said...

I admire greatly the bucket list especially the marathon. I think the play is really great and would be enjoyable....but a MARATHON!!!!You go girl. Go for it!!! And your mom is right....and there is no sin in working hard.

Jennifer

Jen said...

Come to my blog.

http://refin67.blogspot.com/

And thanks for the inspiration to blog!

God uses you well.
Jennifer