Meet One Fruity Mama

My photo
TN, United States

Friday, January 16, 2009

My BEFORE I am 40 Bucket List

No....I do not plan on dying at 40. In fact, I am of the belief that my life will just be starting at 40!!! Some great things will be occuring then.......1.) My first child will spread her wings and leave for college. Now I will mess her ALOT but a dear older friend once told me "that it is a reason to be proud. You have given her the wings now let her fly." 2.) My youngest daughter will be starting high school. She has been through so much and I can't wait for her to make this big change her life. 3. I will be married for 20 years (yes I married young but I am so glad I did) and I have a wonderful husband. But, there are so many things that I still want to do so I have a bucket list that I am working on.

1.) Direct a play or musical for a theater group. I am working with my wonderful husband on this now.

2.) Run a marathon or 1/2 marathon. Like Oprah I just want to know I can do it. Now if I do die then I will, at least, be glistening.

3.) Take each of my daughters on a mother/daughter trip of their choosing.

4.) Have $50,000 cash in the bank.

5.) See the Grand Canyon.

Ok now I know that my list is not exotic but it my list. I am working on them and I plan to complete them.

No comments: