Meet One Fruity Mama

My photo
TN, United States

Sunday, January 25, 2009

A Little Obsessed



I have a little secret to share. These past few months I have been very interested in all things Obama, but NOT Barack. I am so enthralled with two cute young ladies, Sasha and Malia. I think they are a VERY BRIGHT spot in what was an other wise disappointing election for me. I thought this picture of our first daughters said it all.... Pride, Joy, Excitment and YOUTH. What fun the next four (or maybe eight) years will be. However, I believe that we has America need to respect that they are children. They need to have room to grow, flourish, and experience life. So while there experiences maybe different then most kids there age, they have to experience them just the same. However I do think I will be looking for me some Marvelous Malia and Simply Sasha Dolls. Just has a reminder of my little obsession.






1 comment:

Jewel Allen said...

They are beautiful, aren't they? That exuberance and joy is just priceless.

I hope they have a great time at the White House.