Meet One Fruity Mama

My photo
TN, United States

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Imagination

Imagination is more important than knowledge.........
Albert Einstein

I have just finished auditions for my upcoming musical. It was so much fun watching the kids audition. The whole basis of Dr. Suess books are to use your imagination. I believe in the Dr. Suess theory that if we can imagine we can do. Then I read this quote today by Albert Einstein one of the smartest men that ever lived. It reminded me again to imagine.

As we get older we tend to lose our ability to have an imagination or dream. We get so caught up in the details that we lose the focus. We all need to take time to imagine much more.

I like to think of some of the great stories about dreams in the Bible and how they lead to change and great events. One of my favorite stories as always been about Jacob's Ladder. What change it lead to.

I challenge you today to use your IMAGINATION. Take a moment and think of something and see what it leads to.

1 comment:

Trish said...

I love this post! How awesome! I, too, am a big Theo Geisel fan. As a matter of fact, I have a few Seussian books I've written, but doubt I'll ever get around to seeking publication. :) Good luck with your musical!!!