Meet One Fruity Mama

My photo
TN, United States

Thursday, January 22, 2009

CHANGE

During the election we heard alot about CHANGE. I was often quoted as saying "Change I got....give me Experience." Well I didn't get the experience I got the change and I am going to proudly support him and this nation. I am a big believer in God has a plan. It may not be our plan and we may think we don't like but it is HIS PLAN and I will go with it. These past few days have seen lots of CHANGES in our nation and I think it showed what we as America do best. Celebrate, Revere, and Honor are leaders, our history and our future.

The Bible tells us this:

rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness.

Colossians 2:7

So I will have Faith in God's plan of CHANGE and support the person that was in God's plan to lead us. I will pray unceasingly for him and will endeavor to support him. I may not always agree but I am keeping my eyes on the bigger CHANGE, the day my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ comes.

No comments: