Meet One Fruity Mama

My photo
TN, United States

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Do they...or Don't they

My family says "when they read this blog they see a diffrent me". I think they aren't seeing a diffrent me just seeing the one that at home is busy taking care of all the things that need to be taken care of. Giving (and receiving instruction), listening to the never ending list of needs, and wants, and since they think they know it all, being told what I am doing wrong. So NO I am not a diffrent person on this blog I am just me and with no one to tell me what I should or shouldn't say I can say it all. So while my family thinks I am just a diffrent person my prayer is that they will really just see me...not wife, not mom, not anyone but me.

1 comment:

Jewel Allen said...

My husband reads my blog faithfully, which is kind of funny to me. (He never comments because he says he doesn't want to interfere, which I appreciate)

My kids are too little to blog, but when they read stuff over my shoulder on my blog, they seem surprised, too. :-)